Monday 2 April 2012

I See...Bright Accessories..

The clocks have changed and we're now in Autumn here in Sydney, and though the winter greys and blacks are in stores everywhere I'm clinging on to bright colour!!

Have BIG LOVE at the moment for bright accessories - here's what's bringing a smile to my face..enjoy :-))...


This is Sam - she knows good art, is talented, colourful and is to be found at her beautiful Kaleidoscope Gallery Waterloo and her newest passion Platform 72 Oxford Street


This is Gen, a gifted artist, genius with colour and one of THE most stylish and lovely people I have the pleasure of knowing.  Gen's wearing a stunning dress from Japan, perfectly accessorised with Dinosaur Designs jewellery (and homewares.. though that bit wasn't really planned!) 


Needed a little bit of hot pink in my life today..hand died silk scarf with my treasured babyanything silver shield ring and current fave Dinosaur Designs resin bangle..(and a little yellow purse for sunshine effect ;-)) 


Pics by Sinéad Kelly and the much better ones by Tommy Ton ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!